How to share YouTube videos on Instagram Reels? If you are a user of both YouTube and Instagram applications, the answer to this question can be handy for you. Thanks to online tools, sharing YouTube videos on Instagram is very easy. Just download the video from YouTube using a web app and then upload it to Instagram as Reels. Follow us in this tutorial to show you how to share YouTube videos on Instagram Reels in two simple steps.
First Step: Download the video from YouTube
First, we need to download the video from YouTube. There are many online tools for doing this. We use Y2mate in this tutorial. To download the video using this tool, follow the steps below.
1. Open the video you want to download on YouTube.
2. Copy the video link from the main browser bar.
3. Go to Y2mate.com in your browser.
4. Paste the URL that is already copied in the white box. A list of various video versions that you can download is displayed in a table. There are two parameters in this table:
- File Size
From this table, select the quality and size you want for the video. Then select the “Download” link in that row in the table.
6. A pop-up window opens at the top of the screen, asking you for final approval to download the video. If you select “Download”, the video download process will start.
Second Step: Upload the video on Instagram as Reels
Now that you have the video, you can easily upload it as Reels on Instagram. To do this, just follow the steps below.
1. Open Instagram.
2. On the Home page, tap the icon labeled “Your Story” at the top left of the screen.
3. Select “Reels” from the options at the bottom of the page.
4. Select the “Get Started” option.
5. On this page, tap the gallery icon at the bottom left of the page. Then select the video from the gallery.
6. Tap the send arrow at the bottom right of the page. This will upload the video in the Reels section.
7. On the last page, you can write a caption for this Reel or select an image as its thumbnail cover
You could easily share YouTube videos on Instagram Reels in these two easy steps. But if we want to do the opposite, what should we do?
Sharing Instagram Reels on YouTube
The main steps are the same as the steps we mentioned above. The only difference is that you should first download the video from Instagram and then upload it to YouTube.
Fortunately, the Reels downloader tool in the PokoInsta web app is designed for this purpose. So go to the PokoInsta with your browser and paste the Reels link to start the video download process. The most significant advantage of this tool is that it is entirely free and easy to use. If you have questions about working with this PokoInsta tool, you can contact us in the comments section.