In this tutorial we want to show you How to add music to Instagram video. But why is it important to add music to your videos? These days, when it comes to producing content for social media, creativity comes first. So just posting a video itself can’t attract the audience anymore. Then why not add catchy music to your video in a few simple steps to stand out from the others? Here’s How to add music to Instagram video in 2 simple steps.
Step 1: Add music to video
There are several ways to add music to your Instagram video. One of these methods is to use Third Party Apps. The most powerful and popular application for this purpose is InShot-Video Editor. Follow the steps below to use the mobile version of this app.
1. Go to Play store or App store and search “InShot video editor”. Then tap the “Install” button to download and install the application.
2. Open the InShot app.
3. Go to the “Video” section.
4. Select the video and then tap the check mark icon in the bottom of screen.
5. Now you have a variety of options that you can use to edit video here. But the option we need to add music to the video is “Music”. So, tap the option.
6. In this section, you see 3 options:
Tracks: To add music from the mobile music library.
Effects: To add sound effects to video.
Record: To record new sound.
Select “Tracks” if you want to add music to your video from your mobile phone library.
7. Select the music you want and tap the “use” button.
8. Now the music is applied to the video. You can tap the play icon to see the result.
9. If you need to change the video duration, double-tap the video bar. Then just move the right handle of the slider to adjust the video duration.
10. When you are happy with the video settings, tap the check mark icon.
11. It’s time to save the video. To do this, tap the check mark icon again.
12. Tap the “save” option at the top right of the screen.
13. Select your preferred resolution and frame rate for the video. The higher these two factors, the larger the video size will be.
14. Select the “save” option again. This will save the video with the music you chose for it.
Step 2: Post video on Instagram
You can use the same directions as usual to post this video on your Instagram page. But another way that is much easier is to share the video via InShot. To do this, follow these steps:
1. In the InShot app, after the video is completely downloaded, tap the Instagram icon.
2. Choose whether you want to publish this video as a post or as a story. We have selected the “Feed” option here.
3. Now you see a preview of the final result of the video. If you want to post the video, tap the blue arrow icon at the top right.
4. Apply a filter to the video or select an image as the cover of this post. Then tap the arrow icon again.
5. Add tags, captions and locations to the video. Then tap the check mark icon to post the video on your Instagram page.
With these simple steps, your video with the new music on it has been posted on Instagram. In this tutorial, we saw how to add music to Instagram video; But if you want to download Instagram videos, reels, profiles, etc. with just a few clicks, you can use the Pokoinsta web app tools. We hope that with this guide you can post more creative videos on Instagram.